Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Hugged up with Elephante



Gianna LOVES Elephante. This morning Matt left for Ireland to play golf for 5 days. He wanted to say goodbye to Gianna, so we went in her room and turned on the light and this was what we saw. Even with the light on for 10 minutes, she slept on. So, we decided to let her sleep. She didn't wake up until nearly 11am!! Then she later took a 3 and 1/2 hour nap. In total, she was only awake for about 6 hours today. You would think I would have gotten a lot done, but instead I read books and laid on the couch and napped. Oh--and watched the Olympics, of course. During the Olympics I am a sports fanatic. Matt enjoys it because I usually complain about his ESPN-watching. Anyway, Gianna still went to bed tonight at 7:15. I think she is catching up from her busy week.

No comments: