Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Dead pet & Playful Gianna


A few days ago I noticed this baby praying mantis in our kitchen. He was very small, but I spent quite a long time studying him and watching him groom himself. I was excited to see him grow up and I started thinking of names and where we would keep him. He was tiny, but I figured he was hardy. Well, the next morning I woke up and found that he had passed away. He was still intact, so Matt suggested I carefully place him outside and maybe he would come back to life. I followed his instructions, but since I don't have praying mantis video surveillance, I don't know if he came back. Overall, a sad experience.

Gianna got some new toys for her birthday. Here she is with her new vinyl banana...

and her new slide.


We took some professional photos yesterday. The session included some cake smashing and rubbing all over Gianna (including hair and entire body) and mommy (including entire body). Afterwards, Gianna was a little loopy. She was having a lot of fun with this lid.

No comments: