Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, March 31, 2008

Gianna is happy (sometimes)


Gianna is going through a "stage" right now (I am hoping it doesn't last). She is very fussy and cries a lot. That's why there haven't been many pictures of her smiling. She is also not sleeping well. Half the time I have to bring her in bed with us because she won't stop screaming. I thought having a newborn would be tough, but for me this age is much more difficult. Really, my main complaint is the lack of sleep. I don't mind holding her all night.

I was reading an article about sleep problems in babies and the author made a good point. He said that even though it is rough going now, you will miss this when your kids are older. So, I try to enjoy all the late nights without sleep because I know they won't last and then I will be sad my baby is so old...

So Gianna has a new game. She tries to take as many tissues out of the box as fast as possible before we catch her. I think she did this in about 20 seconds. Her arms must be super-fast (picture a windmill).

No comments: