Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, February 29, 2008

Mama

So, this morning Gianna said "ma-ma" for the first time. I don't think she was really directing this at me, or talking about me, but I ran right over and said "here I am", so she might start getting the association. Maybe she realizes that after this week of no sleep I deserve to hear something nice. I guess she is teething right now...(at least that is what the doctor says)...and this manifests itself as not wanting to sleep more than about 2 hours at a time. I was up I think at least 3 times with her last night and then she decided to get up for the day at 4:30 am. Lucky for me, I can get by on little sleep. The nice part about getting up in the middle of the night with her is that she will actually sleep on me which is very cozy. I know I should enjoy that while I can because eventually she will be too independent to want to be by her mommy.

No comments: