Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

I can't fit into my pants!!

I don't know if other pregnant women have this problem, or it is just me, but I have had to purchase several phases of maternity clothes. I was under the impression that only the belly got bigger during pregnancy, but have come to the sad realization that my legs, hips, bootie and arms have also expanded exponentially. Since I am close to the end, I am hesitant to buy any more clothing, but today I realized one of 5 pairs of "work" pants no longer fits. Maybe no one will notice if I wear the same pants everyday!

1 comment:

My Life at 30 said...

Hi Girlie

Go to gap body and buy the drawstring modal pajama pants. They come ina variety of colors. And people at work kinda overlook what you are wearing. I wore the black pajama pants all the time and nobody said a word.